Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hello World! I'm back!!




I hadn't realized how much I love to write, until we discontinued my former blog a few months ago. I honestly didn't think I'd ever want another, since we seem to spend endless hours on facebook...what's the point, right? Well fb might be useful for posting pics and chatting in small spurts, but definitely not the outlet of expression my heart has obviously been missing!

So here we go again....not as an authority on anything this world has to offer, but instead just some honest thoughts and dreams as we journey through life together. Hope that you'll check in now and then...would love to hear your thoughts and dreams too!

For now, it's time to close the Mac and get out into this beautiful sunshine with a couple of cutie-pies!! Happy Saturday...see you soon!







1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!! Another way I can keep up to date with you and the fam!! wish we were closer. :)
    Love you and miss you!
    Hoot.

    ReplyDelete